I continually try to reshape what design means to me through reading - whether that's through books or various things I find online. Here are some of the books and resources that have been the most influential in defining who I am as a designer.
- The Laws of Simplicity by John Maeda
- The Shape of Design by Frank Chimero
- The Design of Everyday Things by Donald Norman
- The Visual Display of Quantitative Information by Edward Tufte
- Thinking with Type by Ella Lupton
- Design is a Job by Mike Monteiro
- Designing Interactions by Bill Moggridge